You may have come across hundreds or may be thousands of articles about making money online. When you do a google search about “online money making ways”, you will get millions of results. But there is a problem. Most of these articles just try to convince you to sign up for some seminar, webinar, or some other way to become an online millionaire by paying a small amount first.
So now the question is, are there any legitimate ways to make money online? I would say “yes, there are real ways to make some money online which aren’t “get rich quick” schemes”.
Here are some easy proven ways to earn money online.
5 Easy Ways to Earn Your First $1000 Online
Websites that actually pay
These are websites which will pay you for various things like, taking surveys, completing small online tasks or testing products, etc. These websites won’t make you millionaire, but they are great for some quick bucks every week.
Here are my favorite trusted websites where I have been working since last few years and getting paid every week.
Last year, I earned more than $2000 by working on these sites. Join all websites using below links and you will get your first bonus $0.20/website for just signing up.
You can check payment proof for these websites in my other post Best get paid to sites with paypal $1 minimum payout 2020
Now, if I don’t mention that blogging is a way to make money online then, that would be unfair. I am myself a blogger so it was hard to miss.
Blogging is a really good way to make money. It needs some patience and hard work however, once your blog is established and get regular visitors then, you can use it to earn money in so many different ways like.
Check my other post to find out HOW TO START A BLOG
- Affiliate Marketing
- Review Products
- Sell Links
There are some companies which hire people all around world and you work from home as per your schedule and availability. These companies pay you for any project you complete. Here are some of these companies:
- CrowdSource – CrowdSource offers many types of jobs from “microtask” jobs to larger writing and editing jobs.
- Fast Chart – Fast Chart allows you to work from home as a medical transcriptionist.
- Liveops – Liveops is a call center that allows you to work from home. Once your set up to take the calls, you can begin making money.
- SpeakWrite – This mainly hires USA or Canada residents remote transcriptionists.
Write as a Freelancer
Writing as a freelancer is one of most popular way to make some money online. Freelancing writing needs some effort however, if you are good in writing than, it can be very profitable job for you.
There are many websites which pay freelancing writers for the articles they write on their website. However, before you sign-up for these websites, I would suggest you to start blogging as you can use this to showcase your writing skill.
Here are some of websites which you can try. You can write articles and if they are accepted then, you will get paid else, publish your article on your own blog. it’s going to be win-win situation.
- Listverse – Listverse pays $100 through Paypal for each accepted post. Best part is, if your article is accepted, you can even link your blog with that post.
- A List Apart – A List Apart pays $200 for each accepted post.
- International Living – If you like travelling then, it would be suitable for you. This website is looking for articles on travel experience. International Living pays $75 for each accepted post.
Work as a Freelancer
If you are skilled in anything like coding, web designing, data mining, data entry, etc., then you can work as a freelancer. There are many websites which hire freelancers for the projects published on their websites.
The working style on all of these websites is same. A requester will publish a project and then, freelancers will bid on it. If your bid is selected then, you are allocated this project. Once project is completed then you get paid for it. You can make $5/hr on average.
1. Elance – Elance is one of the oldest freelancer sites.
2. Freelancer – You can select a task from various categories and bid on it. Once you bid is selected by employers, you can start working on it. If you want to know more about this site, then check my other post.
3. Guru – It is similar to other freelancing websites. You get paid for the projects which you complete.
4. Upwork– Upwork focuses on by-the-hour contracting rather than fixed-project pricing.